[Zope] lists and string

Paz paz@chello.nl
Sat, 29 Sep 2001 13:13:21 +0200

Hi all,

I've searching everywhere but get more confused as I read.

I am creating a list from a number of <input type="text">. After submit
the request object becomes:

choice: ['one', 'two', 'three']

Next step, I want to view items through a <dtml-in> construction but it
refuses to work.

<dtml-in "objectValues(choice)"><dtml-var sequence-index><dtml-var
sequence-item>

doesn't return anything at all. But everything I'm reading says it
should work.

Using simply
<dtml-in choice> returns of course an error that I cannot use a string
as input. But since its properly constructed as a list, what does it
matter?

I'm lost. I also read about tinyTable product, but Im not sure that I
need this. Can anyone help?

Thanks,
Paul Zwarts