[Zope] roxen with zope

Tony McDonald tony.mcdonald@ncl.ac.uk
Sat, 29 Sep 2001 15:38:46 +0100

On 29/9/01 3:12 pm, "Andrew Kenneth Milton" <akm@theinternet.com.au> wrote:

> +-------[ Tony McDonald ]----------------------
> |
> | Ok, now I'm really baffled. I've installed 2.2.198, and have this as my HTTP
> | Relay lines.
> |
> | LOCATION /_internal/ CALL /_internal/
> | MATCH ^(.*)$ CALL
> | http://localhost:24580/VirtualHostBase/http/localhost:8765/VirtualHostRoot\1
> | RXML
> |
> | Everything works fine except for the images :(
>
> In what way are they not working?

Sorry, should have been more specific. The images are not showing up. If I
select the image URL and enter it into the address bar, I get a Pike error;

Bad argument 1 to replace(). Expected array|mapping|string

With a Pike traceback.

> | Hang on .... Just added a filesystem to '/' - still the same :(
>
> No, you don't need a filesystem.

I thought not, but just wanted to check.

So near and yet so far....

Cheers
Tone.
--
Dr Tony McDonald,  Assistant Director, FMCC, http://www.fmcc.org.uk/
The Medical School, Newcastle University Tel: +44 191 243 6140