[Zope] roxen with zope

Magnus Heino magnus.heino@rivermen.se
Sun, 30 Sep 2001 21:13:40 +0100

> > | Sorry, should have been more specific. The images are not
showing up. If I
> > | select the image URL and enter it into the address bar, I get a
Pike error;

> > When all else fails, brute force and ignorance prevail.
> >
> > MATCH ^([a-z]*)$ CALL http://127.0.0.1:8080\1 RXML
> > MATCH ^([A-Z]*)$ CALL http://127.0.0.1:8080\1 RXML
> > MATCH ^([0-9]*)$ CALL http://127.0.0.1:8080\1 RXML
> > MATCH ^/$ http://127.0.0.1:8080/ RXML
> >
> > substitute your URL obviously d;)
> > Many thanks to Andrew for all his help - I'd have got nowhere
otherwise;

> Ok, here's as far as I got, as a couple of people (Phil, Magnus)
were keen
> to see how I got on and I'm running out of steam on this for now ;)
>
> This set of rules almost works (warning - these 5 lines have
wrapped).

> LOCATION /internal-roxen-unit CALL / RAW
> MATCH ^/([A-Z])(.*)$ CALL

http://localhost:12345/VirtualHostBase/http/localhost:8888/VirtualHost
Root/\
> 1\2 RXML
> MATCH ^/([a-z])(.*)$ CALL

http://localhost:12345/VirtualHostBase/http/localhost:8888/VirtualHost
Root/\
> 1\2 RXML
> MATCH ^/([0-9])(.*)$ CALL

http://localhost:12345/VirtualHostBase/http/localhost:8888/VirtualHost
Root/\
> 1\2 RXML
> MATCH ^/$

http://localhost:12345/VirtualHostBase/http/localhost:8888/VirtualHost
Root/i
> ndex_html RXML

This is what I've got:

LOCATION /_internal/ CALL /_internal/
MATCH ^(.*)$ CALL
http://localhost:8080/VirtualHostBase/http/golf.python.mine.nu:81/golf
.python.mine.nu/VirtualHostRoot/\1 RXML

This does work, except for gtext, gbutton etc. that uses _internal_

Using this on the other hand;

MATCH /foobar/(.*)$ CALL
http://localhost:8080/VirtualHostBase/http/golf.python.mine.nu:81/golf
.python.mine.nu/foobar/VirtualHostRoot/\1 RXML

and everything inside the foobar zope folder + gtext etc works.

Seems to me as if "LOCATION /_internal/ CALL /_internal/" is broken.

It gives the same traceback as Tony sent in this thread a while ago.

Can one write a regexp matching anything but urls starting with "_" ?

--

  /Magnus Heino