[Zope] Problem with ZWiki, manage, Attribute Error, __getslice__

PAULICKA,CHRISTOPHER (HP-PaloAlto,ex1) christopher_paulicka@hp.com
Tue, 2 Apr 2002 14:15:18 -0500

Hello,

I manage a number of ZWikis on top of Zope here at HP EMSO
(http://www.hp.com/products1/embedded/).

After creating my third ZWiki, I left the manager in charge to edit it like
crazy.  Now, neither he nor I can access the management page for the ZWiki.
Whenever we go to http://batik.corp.hp.com/ChaipediaWiki/manage, we get the
following error:

Zope Error
Error Type: AttributeError
Error Value: __getslice__

None of the other ZWikis are effected.
No matter how I access it, from the root, to manage, down to the Zwiki, or
from Zwiki to manage, I always get this problem.  Even the root management
screen can no longer enter into ChaipediaWiki to edit properties and pages,
but just gets the above Zope Error.

Are there any ideas for solutions?

Can I reinstall Zope, or Zwiki?  Will this destroy my existing ZWikis and
Zope content?

Suggestions would be greatly appreciated.  :-)

Christopher Paulicka

christopher_paulicka@hp.com
Artifex in Batik Group
Embedded Software Organization (EPS)