[Zope] How to escape from restricted code in Python Script?

Garikoitz Araolaza gari@eibar.org
Wed, 03 Apr 2002 11:01:36 +0200

Hi!

I'm too used to the "magic of Zope" and when it doesn't work I have to ask
to the wizards.   ;-)

I'm recycling the ShoppingCart demo in Zope 2.5 in order to use session
tracking for a shopping cart system I'm developping.

I have problems with the last lines in the addItems Python Script:

return container.index_html(REQUEST)

The problem is that when calling   /MyShop/addItem?.....   It seems that
namespace is limited to the addItem Python Script, so my Zope can't even
found the standard_html_method to render it inside the index_html method
I'm trying to return to the user.

It works however, whet I call directly  /MyShop/index_html

Where could I be missing something?

Thanks for your help!

Gari

Aurki Euskara hutsezko bilatzailea
http://www.aurki.com
Zure laguntza behar dugu. Egin zaitez editore!