[Zope] ZPT and Python Product

Thomas Guettler zopestoller@thomas-guettler.de
Wed, 03 Apr 2002 17:34:38 +0200

I have a problem with ZPT and a Python Product.

I set the page template like this:
class myClass(Folder):
     StandardTemplate=PageTemplateFile('StollDMS-www/StandardTemplate', globals(),
                                       __name__='StandardTemplate'))

it works to use TAL. But it fails if I try to define a macro.

I get:
Error Type: TALESError
Error Value: exceptions.NameError on global name 'aq_parent' is not
defined in "standard:'container/StandardTemplate/macros/page'", at line 1, column 1

StandardTemplate:
   <head>
    <title>The Title</title>
   </head>
     This is where the page's body text goes.

Page that uses StandardTemplate:
    <form action="edit_lists_action" method="get">

I use the ZPT that comes with Zope2.5.1b1

thomas