[Zope] How to escape from restricted code in Python Script?

Garikoitz Araolaza gari@eibar.org
Thu, 04 Apr 2002 09:59:45 +0200

Yes!

Thank you! It works great this way.

The original index_html is a Page Template, so I didn't realize that I
would have to call in a diferent way to a DTML Method.

Magic of Zope again...  ;-)

Gari

At 23:53 03/04/02, Dieter Maurer wrote:
>  > I'm recycling the ShoppingCart demo in Zope 2.5 in order to use session
>  > tracking for a shopping cart system I'm developping.
>  >
>  > I have problems with the last lines in the addItems Python Script:
>  >
>  > return container.index_html(REQUEST)
>If "index_html" is a DTML object, then this looks wrong.
>In this case, it should be "container.index_html(container,REQUEST)".
>
>Details in the "Calling DTML objects section of
>
>   <http://www.dieter.handshake.de/pyprojects/zope/book/chap3.html>

Aurki Euskara hutsezko bilatzailea
http://www.aurki.com
Zure laguntza behar dugu. Egin zaitez editore!