[Zope] _v_container KeyError in CoreSessionTracking 0.9

Itai Tavor itai@optusnet.com.au
Fri, 5 Apr 2002 13:16:38 +1000

>  > Man, that was fast. Thanks, Chris.
>
>No problem... ;-)
>
>>  Is this safe to do, or is it just a quick hack to get rid of the
>>  exception? Do you know that it won't cause any harm?
>
>This will fix that bug.  I think it's safe.
>
>>  I'd like to upgrade to Zope 2.5 for many reasons, but I'm not in the
>>  mood for doing the compatibility dance right now :-(
>
>Right.  Hopefully this will get you through.

Well, I'm not seeing the error anymore, so I'm happy :)
Itai Tavor                      -- "Je sautille, donc je suis."    --
itai@optusnet.com.au            --               - Kermit the Frog --
-- "If you haven't got your health, you haven't got anything"      --