[Zope] how to include PHP from another server?

Jack Coates jack@monkeynoodle.org
Thu, 4 Apr 2002 20:01:35 -0800 (PST)

On Fri, 5 Apr 2002, bak wrote:

> > > KebasData is advertised to do this stuff
> > > installing a product is easy, and done only once.
> > >
> > > give it a try
> >
> > The problem is that KebasData only seems to do static pages, which is
> > not so helpful if you want to include a PHP application from another
> > server.
>
> i've an example that puts  google search result pages in zope.
> http://www.zope.org/Members/kedai/useKebasData
>
> how did you get the impression that it only works with static page only?
> just asking so that i can change that, what ever it is :)
>
> thanks

The refresh variable and the demos which are all static (even the
google results page is still static, if dynamically generated once). I'm
trying to wrap a webmail service, which has turned out to be fairly
difficult.

I've gotten it to work perfectly using a simple frameset in index_html,
but this has all the annoyances of framesets and breaks if I try to
include any DTML.

The ExternalMethod with geturl() works well for grabbing static sites
and does allow DTML, but fails with the webmail (TWIG).

Just looking at a KebasData addForm, it doesn't look like it will work
for webmail; I'll try it for things like webalizer and mrtg though.

--
Jack Coates
Monkeynoodle: A Scientific Venture...