[Zope] ZGDChart refresh

Igor Leturia IGOR@emun.com
Fri, 5 Apr 2002 16:11:28 +0200

You're right, it's the browser cache! There was a gif file named
'mychart?' ('mychart' is my chart's name) in the temporary internet
files' folder, so I suppose the browser just shows that file again and
again. If I delete this file and ask to show the page again, it
generates the chart properly.

So now we know what the problem is, but I need a solution! How can I
tell my browser not to use this file? Or how can I delete this file from
Zope?

Thanks in advance,

			Igor Leturia