[Zope] Ping - Dicom Pīng result in Zope page

Casey Duncan casey@zope.com
Mon, 08 Apr 2002 08:48:48 -0600

You can use popen from the os module built in to Python to call external
programs and return the result back to the program. I imagine you could
also use the Python socket services for this as well.

see: http://www.python.org/doc/current/lib/module-socket.html

hth,
-Casey