[Zope] Zope Mascot? :-)))

Schmidt, Allen J. aschmidt@nv.cc.va.us
Mon, 8 Apr 2002 13:26:08 -0400

I have ignored this thread to this point but felt obliged to offer my
favorite animal - The Hippo, or River Horse as it's name is derived from.
Looks like a lumbering beast on the outside, but once you get to know it,
it's a graceful animal in its familiar surroundings....

-Allen

-----Original Message-----
From: Jonas Bengtsson [mailto:caelumse@yahoo.se]
Sent: Monday, April 08, 2002 12:54 PM
To: zope@zope.org
Subject: Re: [Zope] Zope Mascot? :-)))

> so why don't have a group of friendly animals... something like a ZOOpe?

I don't know about you, but I think that a bunch of dancing elephants
are best.
What about http://www.zope.org/Members/caelum

(It is based on a clipart I found but I think that it is ok to do this,
but I'm not sure. If anyone have any input let me know!)

Best regards,
 Jonas

This is like deja vu all over again.
 - Yogi Berra