[Zope] MySQLDA on BSD

Ed Colmar ed@greengraphics.net
Thu, 11 Apr 2002 10:23:36 -0700

Hey all.

I'm assisting with a BSD server that is attempting to get zope/MySQLDA
going.  Now, I know very little about BSD, and I don't have root.  So, I'm
just trying to get some information to pass on to the admin.

Basically, zope and zope-MySQLDA were both installed from the BSD ports
tree.

Zope is running fine, and the ZMysqlda seems to be installed correctly.

However the _mysql.so module was not in the right place, so I had him move
it into the zope python path.

Now, We're getting init failed on this module.

Any ideas on this?  Should we be building this from the source, or is there
an easy solution using this existing file?

Thanks!

-ed-