[Zope] setting default security permissions

Tom Cameron tom@mooball.com
Fri, 12 Apr 2002 07:23:20 +1000

After more experimenting, I discovered that a restart of the zope server
solved the problem.

Nice to know, but I dont really wish to restart zope everytime I make a
change. I am using Zope 2.5 and it appears that the refresh does not refresh
the default security permissions.

Tom