[Zope] LocalFS and ZPT

blossom merz blossommerz@earthlink.net
11 Apr 2002 15:04:48 -0700

Hello, Dieter.

I've been looking into your suggestion to use Filesystem Directory View,
and find it difficult to understand. In a previous post, you said that I
need to register the directory that should be made available as
directory views. I've really tried to understand what that means, and
have found nothing in the documentation or the sources that gives me a
decent understanding.

Would you mind giving me a short synopsis of what registering a
directory is, and how I would go about doing it?

Thanks for your help.
blossom