[Zope] page templates and wysiwyg-editors

Paul Winkler pw_lists@slinkp.com
Sun, 14 Apr 2002 21:45:48 -0400

On Sun, Apr 14, 2002 at 04:18:18PM +0100, Paul Browning wrote:
 I tried to get my head round the index_html/source.html approach
> but failed. I've been meaning to revisit it (and update the
> above HowTo but no time as yet).

It "looks like" you're accessing a file in a directory, but you're
not. Forget about that.

Remember that in Zope, paths refer to methods or attributes
of objects, not to files in directories.
So a Zope document (ZPT or DTML) is actually an object that's
located as an attribute of a Folder object; but Folders aren't
the only objects that can have attributes.

In this case, I think that Zope maps the URL "index_html/source.html"
to something like "the source.html attribute of the index_html object".

As for why it's not working, sorry, I haven't tried this myself...

--

Paul Winkler
home:  http://www.slinkp.com