[Zope] outdated how-tos

Chris McDonough chrism@zope.com
Tue, 16 Apr 2002 03:17:10 -0400

That's a good idea.  But for now, we need to do it the "hard way"
because we don't have tools to support this delegation nor the time to
build them, and we have lots of stale content laying around that needs
to be checked for accuracy.

I suggest that if folks would like to help they post a list of HowTos
they intend to review like so (so folks don't duplicate effort):

http://www.zope.org/Members/peterb/xml-rpc
http://www.zope.org/Members/hawkfish/zpt_list_files

Then when you're able to review them, post a yea or nay vote for each HowTo:

http://www.zope.org/Members/peterb/xml-rpc               OK
http://www.zope.org/Members/hawkfish/zpt_list_files      NO

(these are just examples)

I will compile the lists and "hide" any HowTos that get nay votes,
emailing the author with a request to update the HowTo.