[Zope] developing with zope, vim, cvs and cadaver

Colin Fox cfox@crystalcherry.com
17 Apr 2002 11:11:43 -0700

--=-WBacoAvXbZW8zIy2C4e2

I just use an ftp client (gftp) for doing my Zope->Filesystem transfers.
I've wanted to look into WebDAV, but I'm really busy right now, and FTP
works, so I'm going with that.

And it works with any Zope object.