[Zope] quick question

JEdw411@aol.com JEdw411@aol.com
Thu, 18 Apr 2002 03:34:27 EDT

Hello, if there is a Zope forum please point me to it and I will post this
question there instead of bothering you with it.

My question is - I downloaded the linux full version of Zope. It downloads
with a .tar extension but when I called it from Telnet I received the
following error message:

tar -xf Zope-2.5.0-linux2-x86.tar
This does not look like a tar file
Skipping to next header
331 garbage bytes ignored at end of archive
Error exit delayed from previous errors

Is this a download problem as I did notice that downloading from Zope.org is
very time-consuming whereas I have a cable connection and anywhere else it
takes a matter of seconds. I've redownloaded it three times and even tried
other packages but the same basic errors comes up each time. Can you shed
some light on this or point me to your forum so that I may enlist the help of
other users?

Thank you,
Jason Edwards