[Zope] RE: Authentication Problem

Roel Van den Bergh roel@planetinterior.com
Thu, 18 Apr 2002 09:37:42 +0200

Encountered a similar problem and fixed it

Have you checked your user roles?
Be sure to ad member AND any other role you want them to have.

I set manager roles for some users and forgot to ad member roles and got
redirected to the login page every time too.

Check also the security tabs for your site :-)