[Zope] url's

Peter Bengtsson mail@peterbe.com
Thu, 18 Apr 2002 12:49:14 +0200

On Thursday 18 April 2002 11:12, Tom Deprez wrote:
> Hi,
>
> This is, -I think- not a specific Zope question, but is there a way to:
>
> 'http://u10190/netwerk/entities?sortBy=Hostname&sortOrder=asc'
>
> not show the '?sortBy=Hostname&sortOrder=asc' part,
>
> but without using hidden input fields, or core session product (cookies,
> etc).
>
> Is that even possible?

Yes and No. Create a folder reachable to the namestack called "sortHostname"
that holds a property called "sortBy" with value "Hostname".
Then this variable will be picked up when going to
http://u10190/netwerk/sortHostname/entities

Then you'll have to take care of all URL variables via some method since
absolute_url() does not need it.
I.e:

No because there are no other methods similar to what you need.

Peter