[Zope] MetaFlow

Andreas Heckel andreas@easyleading.org
Thu, 18 Apr 2002 15:15:50 +0200

Michel Pelletier wrote:

> On Thursday 18 April 2002 02:35 pm, Marcello Parra Martins wrote:
> > Hello,
> >
> > I've installed alpha2, but mine did not work also.
> > Whet I try to add a state, I've got the error:
> >
> > Error Type: TALESError
> > Error Value: exceptions.AttributeError on 'None' object has no attribute
> > 'getName' in '', at line 26, column 4
>
> Are you sure you have the alpha2?  I don't ge that error, I can build a
> simple workflow with a new object on a clean 2.5 install.  I uploaded a fresh
> file incase the problem is at my end.
>
> Sorry about the errors in the first alpha, call it a goof.

IMHO it makes no sense asking Marcello for installing alpha2. As you can
see on my pervious post it is as buggy as alpa1. Feel free to reply if
you can't reproduce the errors I reported and if you want me to post
the tracebacks.

Regards

Andreas Heckel                                  andreas@easyleading.org