[Zope] concatenate

Jorge O. Martinez jmartinez@eMediaMillWorks.com
Thu, 18 Apr 2002 10:21:05 -0400

Horvath:

I think I have the same problem. The reason it happens is because your
select constrain isn't carried over to the next batching page ('where
date....'), so the solution is to make sure the constrain IS carried
over through the whole batching. I think the solution would be setting
something with REQUEST, but don't know the exact answer; I am
investigating it myself as I have a similar situation. I'll post it if I
can figure it, or a veteran zopista might already know the answer...

Regards,

Jorge M.