[Zope] Zope magazine | 2 cents

Jorge O. Martinez jmartinez@eMediaMillWorks.com
Thu, 18 Apr 2002 10:41:37 -0400

<unrequested comment>

I like the idea of the online magazine, and can understand why they
charge, but considering it's brand new, they should give a xx weeks free
trial, and then a paid subscription. Moreover, they should give more
choices like monthly, quarterly, etc. Instead of only Annual.

One more idea, why not another option to pay only for the article you
want to see if it's really hot? Say 50 cents for the article, and you
can view it unlimited times for 24 hours. Just a thought.

I understand that the time when everything was free on the web is over,
but I think an attractive price is more likely to bring lots of paid
subscribers than a high priced one.

</unrequested comment>