[Zope] Re: Zope magazine

Mark Pratt mpratt@beehive.de
Thu, 18 Apr 2002 18:03:02 +0200 (CEST)

hi,

first of all michel is working on setting up a seperate
mailinglist for MetaFlow.

second of all how can MetaFlow and the article
(considering it was released so recently) be "old wine".

strange logic.

could it be that michel is not subscribed to this mailinglist?
i don't think he is. its kind of difficult to answer questions
when they are not addressed at the author.

may i suggest you forward him your original question with a cc to
zope@zope.org.

his email is michel@beehive.de=20

thanks,

mark

mark pratt  (managing director) =09mark@beehive.de
beehive elektronische medien GmbH       http://www.beehive.de
phone: +49 30 847-82 0                  fax: +49 30 847-82 299

Seen ZopeMag yet? Check out http://www.zopemag.com