[Zope] Use the sour..... contribute to the ideas of how to improve documentation and information about Zope

Heimo Laukkanen huima@fountainpark.org
Thu, 18 Apr 2002 19:33:24 +0300

Hi all again,

from the last posts I have been really busy working, but now I spent a
  small event of time writing some content to the wikis about the
documenttation. I will continue but please contribute and let's
discuss what kind of things we would need to work on as a community.

Log into the zope.org and then go to page:

http://www.zope.org/Wikis/Docs/DocumentationBrainstorm

Besides the raw ideas, you could also try to write stories about the
perfect world from the perspective of different users. This is a great
way to actually get information about what would the experience of the
user learning to use Zope would need to be:

http://www.zope.org/Wikis/Docs/UtopiaVision

It is in the beginning stage, but please - contribute.

And please also note the information that is already present:

http://www.zope.org/Wikis/Docs/FrontPage

-huima