[Zope] Problem in the code, XUFTOOLS

Heimo Laukkanen huima@fountainpark.org
Fri, 19 Apr 2002 14:02:47 +0300

I made just a quick hack to the code. In setMemberProperties I changes
the saved value to be a string. I am not sure if this will cause any
problems, but I doubt it.

I also noticed a funny thing in your code compared to the MemberData
code. XUFTools puts the full mapping into the properties, while
MemberDataTool only puts those properties that are really defined in
the tool. In the concrete use this means that with XUFTool now even
information about the request gets stored in the member properties.

-huima

  def setMemberProperties(self, mapping):
         '''Sets the properties of the member.
         '''
         #just pass the properties over to acl_users.currentPropSource
         memberdatatool = self.getTool()
         propsource = memberdatatool.acl_users.currentPropSource
         username = self.getUserName()

         for key in mapping.keys():
             propsource.setUserProperty(key=key,
                ---->here              value=str(mapping[key]),
                                       username=username)

         #let the parent class take care of self._members
         MemberData.setMemberProperties(self, mapping)