[Zope] Use the sour..... contribute to the ideas of how to improve documentation and information about Zope

Heimo Laukkanen huima@fountainpark.org
Fri, 19 Apr 2002 14:50:00 +0300

Paul Everitt wrote:

> FWIW, this page:
>
>   http://www.zope.org/Resources/ZOST/ZopeOrgReorg/DocumentationSection
> Heimo, we could *definately* use you on the new.zope.org project.  All
> you have to do is subscribe to the zope-web mailing list.  nzo will be
> organized around a more formal idea of sections and section owners.
> Documentation is the section that will get the top priority attention.

Allready subscribed, just haven't yet bugged for any tasks. Summer is
coming soon that is just wonderfull time for development ,-) But im in
and willing to help.

> ...then PLEASE come join us.  Subscribe to zope-web and bug me for some
> tasks.  I hope to have a Milestone One put together for review by this
> mailing list, and I hope to make it happen this month.  But even the
> basics take hours.

I can help with a couple of hours, afterall I am now quite familiar what

is the problem while trying to find information, since I have stumbled into

the pitfalls - but also I have seen other persons in our organisation
do that. So basicly I can help you to help me to do my task as a
evangelist better ,-)

But on a more concrete side I do have tigth schedules untill the end
of May atleast. This means that before june is really hard to put
significant amounts of work to help this thing.

-huima