[Zope] Use the sour..... contribute to the ideas of how to improve documentation and information about Zope

Paul Everitt paul@zope.com
19 Apr 2002 14:56:36 -0400

You and I have a communicated offline a little bit on some specific
things you will help on, so thanks!  But I'd like to point out something
for the others from this note...

We have received plenty of feedback.  We have probably received enough
feedback to feed several man-months of efforts.  If this was a
blank-check time-and-materials contract, that would be good news.

However, we need some more do-ers to go with the people providing input
and suggestions.  It's always good to listen to your audience, but at
some point, you simply can't respond due to lack of available resources.

I think I've made this point enough. for now. :^)

--Paul