[Zope] Problems with External Methods when starting Zope at boot time, Mac OS X

Kilian Koepsell kilian@koepsell.de
Mon, 22 Apr 2002 00:01:08 +0200

On Sun, Apr 21, 2002 at 06:04:02PM +0200, Andreas Reuleaux wrote:

> I have so far successfully installed Python 2.1.3 and Zope 2.5.0
> on Mac OS X.1.3 (each from src).
>
> However I wanted to start zope at boot time. I was lucky in the first
> place to discover the daemonic pkg from the fink project.
> I created an xml-file zope.xml in /sw/etc/daemons as follows

hi,

actually i can't answer your original problem.

but i wanted to notify you that i just created a fink
(http://fink.sf.net) package for zope 2.5.0. i adopted the start/stop
script from the debian distribution and also added support for
daemonic. python is also availabe as a fink package.

although the package is not yet tested by other people, it works fine
for me. maybe, you want to give it a try?

i would apreciate any feedback very much!

cheers,
  kilian