[Zope] Problem Creating Instances Mysteriously Solved

Bakhtiar A Hamid kedai@kedai.com.my
Mon, 22 Apr 2002 09:07:50 +0800

On Monday 22 April 2002 12:37 am, Dan Shafer wrote:
> At 03:11 PM 4/21/2002 +0800, Bak @ kedai wrote:
hows that's what you'd need.

> Wow, you really stay on top of this stuff. That project's less than a w=
eek
> into release! I'm going to install it today and try it. Sounds like it
> might go a long way toward addressing my needs. Thanks!

not at all.  my current hobby is syncing with zope.org products section :=
)
nah.  i need to get www.my-zope.org in sync with zope.org (+- 2 days).  t=
hat=20
is until new.zope.org is delivered.

> Sigh. More to learn. Is there any good documentation anywhere about the
> Python syntax for accessing the Zope API? I'm still poking at it but I
> *seem* to be stumbling over syntax as well as over what to do when a Py=
thon
> script finishes executing. I keep getting things like file download
> requests from my browser. I'm sure I'll muddle it out, but if there are
> good docs somewhere, I'm an avaricious reader!

the one thing that is of great help is dieter's docfinder.  add on top of=
 that=20
the docfindereverywhere, yoou'd get *all* available methods in classes.

google for "dieter docfinder"

hth
--=20

=09http://www.kedai.com.my/             http://www.kedai.com.my/eZine
=09http://www.zope.org/Members/kedai    http://www.my-zope.org
=09As you woke this morning, and open up your eyes... did you notice the =
tear=20
stains lining your face were mine.