[Zope] Get PropertySheets values with python/dtml

Nuno Teixeira nteixeira@bmc.pt
Mon, 22 Apr 2002 19:17:36 +0100

Hi!

I'm using ZClass and i'm trying to use Calendar tag to provide a cool interface for editing and viewing of objects that belong to that ZClass...

I've just created admin links to each cell (cell=object). The url format is the usual: path_to_object/edit where edit is a dtml-method defined on ZClass.

Now i have a problem. I want that each cell shows info from each object, ie, acessing to propertysheets values. I know that exists Propertysheets's method: propertyValues() but i don't know how to get it from a "dynamic" object:

i have something like the following:

<dtml-calendar>

   (...)
   <dtml-call "REQUEST.set('ManagerID', Year + _.string.zfill(Month,2))">

   <dtml-var "date.day()"> <br>

   <dtml-comment>
   editEventoForm is just a RESPONSE.redirect to a dtml defined at zclass
   </dtml-comment>
   (...)

   <dtml-comment>
   ManagerID - id of "root" object
   date.day - id of subobject of ManagerID

   i want that info returns values from propertysheet related with ManagerID/date.day
   how should i define info?
   </dtml-comment>

   <dtml-var info>

</dtml-calendar>