[Zope] Problems with External Methods when starting Zope at boot time, Mac OS X

Andreas Reuleaux reuleaux@web.de
Tue, 23 Apr 2002 05:38:18 +0200

I finally solved my problem:
I had reportlab installed but not pil,
which gave me warnings, these where acceptable when
starting zope by hand but not when starting at boot time
installing pil solved the problem.

the zope pkg from fink (which uses python2.1 from fink unstable
as you privately mailed me) works great by the way

thanks again
  Andreas