[Zope] RE: Zope digest, Vol 1 #2068 - 50 msgs

Ria Marinussen marinus@cs.utwente.nl
Fri, 26 Apr 2002 08:54:40 +0200

Hi Dennis,

I strugled with the same problem a little while ago, don't know how I
figured it out exactly, but this is how I managed it:
Put this in a PythonScript and everytime you call it (or test it) a new TTP
wil be created, with id= tt_page, title=Tiny Tabel Page and colums name and
value. (of course you can make those variable and pass them to the
script...)

new_ttp=context.manage_addProduct['TinyTablePlus'].manage_addTinyTablePlus(i
d='tt_page',title='Tiny Table Page',columns='name value')

Greetings,
Ria Marinussen

Webmaster Department of Computer Science
University of Twente
Enschede
The Netherlands.