[Zope] PHP Zope Help

Dirk Datzert dirk.datzert@rasselstein-hoesch.de
Mon, 29 Apr 2002 16:46:58 +0200

Hi Todd,

take care about what will be done:

First DTML-called will be evaluated as it where DTML with python.
After that PHP will be parsed by PHP Post-process-parser

$password will be the value of Python namespace/object variable Password.
But encryptedpass will be the String '$encryptedpass'

You need a python function to do the md5 function.

Regards,
Dirk