[Zope] dtml-tree and leaves

Dieter Maurer dieter@handshake.de
Mon, 29 Apr 2002 22:38:19 +0200

Pascal Samuzeau writes:
 > I want to use of dtml-tree to get what there is in a folder and
 > subfolders, with a method pass in leaves.
 >
 > For this I've this architecture :
 >
 > !-Root
 > !-------+Folder A
 > !-----------+Folder B
 > !-----------+Folder C
 > !-------+Folder D
 > !-----------+Folder E
 > !-----------------dtcontent
 > !-----------------dtcTemplate
 > !----dtcontent
 > !----dtcTemplate
 >
 > When I try to do
 >
 > Root/Folder D/FolderE/index, with code in index as :
 >
 > <dtml-tree PARENTS[-1].Folder A  branches="objectValues"
 > leaves="dtcTemplate">
 >
 > I got the content with the template of Root/dtcTemplate.
 > So, How can I write to tell to leaves to get the dtcTemplate in
 > Folder E ?
The "leaves" method is resolved relative to the currently rendered
tree item. This means for items outside "E" you will get
"/dtcTemplate".

I am not sure, whether there is a "leaves_expr" attribute
(I do not think so). It might help you.

An sure work around would be to rename one of your "dtcTemplates".
But, probably, you have a reason that the are named equally...

Dieter