[Zope] Interface for Topic Index

Casey Duncan casey@zope.com
Tue, 30 Apr 2002 09:29:38 -0400

You might try documentlibrary.  It has the topic indexes. It can't render=
 stx=20
out of the box, but it would be easy to make it do so, either through Pyt=
hon=20
or dtml.

The CMF can do this as well, but I would hesitate to call it "the easiest=
=20
way". Then again, the easiest way is seldom the best...

-Casey