[Zope] python-generated navigation..

Joerg Wagenknecht Wagenknecht@justFX.com
Tue, 30 Apr 2002 19:31:34 +0200

Hi list,

I use a short python script to get a list of objects (folder (with property
"menue") or documents) to build a navigation tree:

## Script (Phyton) "menueobjects"

results=[]
for object in context.objectValues(['Folder', 'DTML Document']):
 if object.hasProperty('menue') and object.menue:
  results.append(object)
return results

This script lies within the root folder. I then use a DTML method to call this
script:

<dtml-tree branches="menueobjects" skip_unauthorized="1">
</dtml-tree>

My problem is, that I want to get ALL the tree from the root. So far, whenever I
go one level down the tree the navigation is shorted by that level.

Any idea how to avoid that?

Thanx in advance!

Regards
Joerg Wagenknecht