[Zope] using database adapter from Zope Product

Hans-Dieter Stich hdstich@hdstich.com
Thu, 01 Aug 2002 08:44:34 +0200

On Wed, 31 Jul 2002 23:55:44 +0200, you wrote:
>Usually, "self" in your methods is acquisition wrapped (exception
>"__init__"). In this case, you can use "self.your_database_adapter"
>to access the DA object via acquisition. Calling it give you
>a lower level database connection object which has a "query" method.
>You can pass an SQL command to this method.

very interesting!

I found the 'query' method looking into the sources, but I was still struggling
with the way how to call it!

>More in the mailing list archives.

I did a search on Google, but I didn't find any hints to my question, so I will
now go back to the ML archives and try it again... ;-)

/hd