[Zope] Re: HELP exUserFolder went bezerk?

Heimo Laukkanen huima@fountainpark.org
Thu, 01 Aug 2002 12:05:26 +0300

Heimo Laukkanen wrote:

> Help,
>
> exUserFolder worked like charm yesterday, but suddenly today it does not
> let authenticate. Traceback follows.
>
> What is really strange, If I put the acl_users/redirectToLogin on url, I
> get to the login screen. Somehow it seems like exUserFolder or Zope
> suddenly stopped understanding each other and the refresh never comes to
> browser.

Even more stange behaviour. exUserFodler works on another virtual
host, where is used cookied based authentication - but it is not
https-conenction. I checked Apache-configs and rewrites for both are
same - so there shouldn't be the problem.

Any help?

-huima