[Zope] Login help

Lawrence Strydom laurie@midafrica.com
Thu, 1 Aug 2002 14:36:46 +0200

Hi,
I am trying out Zope on SuSE Linux 8.0 Professional. The software is bund=
led=20
with SuSE 8 and is installed by the system installer and automatically=20
started by the system. Because of this, I do not get the Username/Passwor=
d=20
combination printed at startup. I have examined the inituser file and can=
 see=20
the username, but the password is encrypted. So I used zpasswd.py to chan=
ge=20
the inituser password, but for some reason I can still not log in.=20
Authentication failed...would you like to try again..blahblah. I have tri=
ed=20
this several times with diferrent username password cobinations(real simp=
le=20
ones) so no fingertrouble. After using zpasswd.py I verify that it actual=
ly=20
did change the inituser wich it has, but no entry allowed.
Any ideas?