[Zope] Zope in intranet - the cool apps?

Andy McKay andy@agmweb.ca
Sun, 4 Aug 2002 08:23:46 -0700

> Do - did - done. Like the idea, but will wait for it to be more
> mature. I'm in all support of your effort!

Thanks.

> Well there are people who those apps mean a lot - and also some people
> that those apps are the intranet. Some pointy haired managers want to
> see intranet as internal magazine and nice looking calendar on same
> page. For example there are some enviroments where these calendar,
> email, contacts - functions in intranet are really usefull: think
> about company where people move a lot and don't have computers at
> their usage all the time, but these access points.

I suppose, I just havent seen it yet. Companies that tried to provide such a
thing, WorldPilot for example dont seem to be around now.

> Now that would be a good foundation to do some serious work.

Yep now if we could get the $ to do that it would be great ;)
--
  Andy McKay
  @gmweb Consulting