[Zope] Zope in intranet - the cool apps?

Oliver Bleutgen myzope@gmx.net
Sun, 04 Aug 2002 20:11:03 +0200

I already mentioned this on this list, a nice all-in-one application

which we use here is tutos, www.tutos.org.

It would be nice if one would just write a zope frontend (it's php-based
now) to their database structure (they use postgres, oracle or mysql).
Well, I would really like to start such a project myself, when/if I have
some time.

The newest version even can draw gantt-diagrams and stuff for project
management. Try it, it's really quite advanced, but, what's more
important, it's stable.

IMO it's better to build on something that already is proven, instead of
reinventing the wheel.

Something like this could be a nice product to sell to an existing
(small) client as an intranet solution.

cheers,
oliver