[Zope] UserFolder and errors after owner of an object is deleted

Heimo Laukkanen huima@fountainpark.org
Mon, 05 Aug 2002 07:50:43 +0300

Hi,

I just noticed a funny behaviour, if I have a user in userfolder that
has created a set of page templates and later I destroy that user - all
his / her templates stop working and begin to complain, for example,
'you don't have rigths to access title in this context'.

Of course errors disappear when objects are either owned by new user or
user, named like old user, is created.

Is there any good reason for something like this happening? A bug in
security mechanism?

Tested on Zope 2.5.1
Python 2.1.3

--