[Zope] Zope Troubleshooting Tip (learn from my mistake)

Stefan H. Holek stefan@epy.co.at
Tue, 06 Aug 2002 13:36:57 +0200

Welcome to the dark side of the DTML namespace :-)

I just recently had a similiar experience where in a project I have a
folder called 'user'. Well, as it turned out I could not edit users in
acl_users anymore, because the edit screen would prefer the folder over an
argument with the same name...

Stefan

--
Those who write software only for pay should go hurt some other field.
/Erik Naggum/