[Zope] Re: Zope Examples - Shopping Cart

Blaise Laflamme blaise@laflamme.org
Tue, 6 Aug 2002 09:23:08 -0400

--Apple-Mail-1-940865021

Be sure to rewrite =ABstandard_html_header=BB in DTML too. I don't think =
you=20
can include a ZPT document this way.

Blaise

> Hi,
>
> I'm trying to figure out how a shopping cart is working in Zope.
> I've looked at the "Shopping Cart" Example in Zope (2.5.1).
> The "index_html" is in ZPT language and I rewrite it as a DTML
> Method/Document.
> The page seems to work until I push the "Add Items" button, on the =
next=20
> page
> I get the error message:
>
> Error Type: KeyError
> Error Value: standard_html_header

--Apple-Mail-1-940865021

=ABstandard_html_header=BB in DTML too. I don't think you can include a
ZPT document this way.

Blaise

</color>

<excerpt>Hi,

I'm trying to figure out how a shopping cart is working in Zope.

I've looked at the "Shopping Cart" Example in Zope (2.5.1).

The "index_html" is in ZPT language and I rewrite it as a DTML=20

Method/Document.

The page seems to work until I push the "Add Items" button, on the

I get the error message:

Error Type: KeyError

Error Value: standard_html_header</excerpt>=

--Apple-Mail-1-940865021--