[Zope] Re: excellent note should be added to docs - how?

Chris McDonough chrism@zope.com
06 Aug 2002 09:55:21 -0400

Hi Andreas,

You can see an "in-progress" copy at
http://saints.homeunix.com:8081/ZopeBook

I could make a script to make the book available in text format that
would be callable through a URL and would return something like a
tarball... would that suffice?

Thanks much for continuing to package this for Debian,

- C