[Zope] LocalFS upload and delete

Dieter Maurer dieter@handshake.de
Wed, 7 Aug 2002 19:34:03 +0200

Jose Gerardo Amaya Giron writes:
 > Hello all. I'm using DTML with LocalFS to manage files in a site. Is
 > there a way to upload and delete files to the LocalFS object via DTML?
You can do it via the Web interface, right?

Then look at the corresponding page sources and you can learn how to
do it.

You probably will need to know the correspondence
between form actions and form variables on one side
and function/method calls on the other. This is what
ZPublisher does (it maps URL's and request arguments to function
calls).

I expect the Zope book to tell you something about this correspondence.
If not, read the "ZPublisher" section of

  <http://www.dieter.handshake.de/pyprojects/zope/book/chap3.html>

Dieter