[Zope] using getitem()

Dieter Maurer dieter@handshake.de
Wed, 7 Aug 2002 18:22:08 +0200

Sir K writes:
 > What I noticed was that without this statement ;
 >  <dtml-var "_.getitem(now,1)" size=100>... <br>
 > the absolute_url displayed but when I included the statement this was the
 > error i got ;
 >
 > Error Type: KeyError
 > Error Value: 070802
This means that there in no object bound to '070802' reachable via
the DTML namespace.

Note, that ZCatalog searches do not return the real object but
only some meta data remembered when the object is catalogued.
This may be one reason why the "now" lookup fails.

Are you sure, the "absolute_url" gives you the correct URL?
I would be surprised if "ZCat_Index_1_Dtml_Doc" is indeed a
catalog search (as I assume because of its name).

Dieter