[Zope] [Solved] How do you check for null search fields?

Michael michael@nichestaffing.com
Thu, 8 Aug 2002 14:44:19 -0600

> Michael wrote:

Thanks Chris,

I am a non-programmer, who knew html and a little javascript, that was drawn
to Zope because DTML was a tag based language.  (Zope is a little cheaper
than Cold Fusion) I'm trying to learn though.  I thought I had tried using an
"or" in a dtml-if statement before and it didn't work.  Guess I was wrong.
Anyway, thanks again for the advice, it works great.

Michael

PS. If you know of any schools, org's,  or people for that matter in Northern
Colorado who teach Python, I would be very interested.